The Application Process
The admissions process is as follows:
1) Complete an admissions application.
2) Complete a personal interview with an admissions representative.
3) Tour the school facilities with an admissions representative.
4) Submit evidence of High School Diploma/GED.
5) Read and sign all required pre-enrollment disclosures.
6) School Catalog with the Program Outline
7) Read the Enrollment Agreement
8) Make financial arrangement to cover tuition and fees
Upon completion of the application process, the school will consider the prospective student’s application in totality. Once accepted, the applicant will be responsible for arrangements for tuition payments, signing the Enrollment Agreement, and paying for the criminal background check and registration fees. Once the Enrollment Agreement has been signed and courses have been determined, the student will be required to attend a comprehensive orientation held prior to the first day of class. Prospective students who were denied admission, and would like to view their file, may submit a written request. Access to view the file will be granted within 10 business days of the request.
Transfer Of Credit
The school does not accept the transfer of clock hours/credits received from other schools. The acceptance of the transfer of credits or credit hours earned at this institution is at the discretion of the receiving institution. It is the student’s responsibility to confirm whether or not credits or clock hours earned at this institution will be accepted by another institution of the student’s choice. The institution does not offer advanced placement based on work experience.
Students who voluntarily withdraw from a program may re-enroll for the next available program. To re-enroll a student must follow the required admissions procedures. A re-enrollment fee of $50 will be applied.